Build Reliable Obedience!
Schedule Your FREE Consult
Not Suitable For Dogs With Anxiety or Behavioral Issues
This will be a program that helps focus on the clients wants and the dog’s needs. We help customize a training plan based on our clients goals with their dog. The dogs get dropped of to us between 7-9 AM and Picked up between 5-7 PM.
The biggest thing we will work on is getting your dog to a calmer mindset so that he/she listens better and is not reactive to all of the environmental stimulants around your home and in the real world. We look at dog training like most people look at a diet. In order for it to work, it CANNOT be temporary and MUST become a lifestyle. As far as obedience, we work on the following commands with your dog: Sit, come, down, place, heel, door manners, correcting unwanted behaviors, and building confidence with your dog so you get a better off, well mannered dog. We also help you work on your leadership skills with your dog so your dog understands who gives the commands, and how to live a healthy life with love and boundaries.
INCLUDES THESE EXTRAS:
· 1 – 2-3 hour go home session
· 1 follow up session 1-2 weeks after dog comes home
· 1 check-in session 1 month after dog comes home
· Added to Graduate Group Facebook Page for continued learning with other trained AFF alumni in public!
· 1 FREE Graduate Group Sessions (Public group outings with trainer and other trained pups)
*membership available after training is complete
· Training Certificate
·Video and Picture Updates During Your Dog’s Stay
· Guarantee of Lifetime Trainer Support
· Comes With E-Collar Guide if E-Collar is Purchased
Schedule Your FREE Consult Today
You can schedule your call today simply by contacting us by filling out our contact form by clicking the button below.